Monday, November 21, 2011

Fix for active Panasonic Plasma


DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF A PROFESSIONAL. YOU COULD DAMAGE YOUR TV OR CAUSE SELF-INFLICTED INJURIES. THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY! After 1 year of owning my Panasonic Plasma it began to create an audible buzz. It could be heard from over 20' away and was ruining my home theater experience. My TV was wall mounted and when I tilted it, the buzz would stop. The buzz would also increase and decrease based on the brightness of the picture. I finally took the back panel off and located a loose circuit board. After tightening the circuit board the noise stopped. Just because this was the cause of my plasma's buzz doesn't mean it's the cause of yours. 2008 Panasonic TH-58PZ800U

Saved Sd253 Breadmaker




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links